TalkingNeed some weapon hack for Window 7 (32 Bit)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need some weapon hack for Window 7 (32 Bit)
I need some weapon called Rapid fire.

i dont care what weapon. But i really want is SSG82 rapid.
hope you give me link to download. Please dont give link that have been patched
where u see bit ? at graphic option ?
zzz. Click Right on computer and click Propertise...
There are so many rapidfire thread in this forum that u can find it easily, search for it...
old hack also works...
ya grapic propertise :3
@Reg!ster

I can't use it, i dont know its not works for me. or that thing got patched.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

[/COLOR @Reg!ster

I can't use it, i dont know its not works for me. or that thing got patched.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us