Players that have Quit

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
We both agree it is cheating. All I'm saying is that there is a line that I set for myself that I choose not to cross. This line is different for different people and one should keep that in mind before telling someone to get out for expressing sentiments that may appear anti-cheating.
I understand, and everyone has his own "line".
But you should not flame someone that has a different point of view of you, it's just hypocrisy to say:
- My limit is the right one and your is wrong.

Also, I know that I have flamed people who has a different point of view of mine but aren't we all hypocrites?
That is because my limit is right! ;p

You got my mind all discombobulated. I'm flaming you, expressing a opinion about your opinion because you expressed a opinion of someone else's opinion. The premise of my argument was that one should respect other's opinions. Yes, it is hypocritical. Perhaps I should redefine my premise to be: one should respect other's opinions when warranted? But then that would lead back to where we started....
Guess I'm going to play RotMG for a while
Meh, other people's items don't change my game experience at all. I play solo most of the time anyways. I don't find it fun to get top tier items by hacking. I admit I used the cheat, but I didn't keep any of the stuff I got.
As if now one has rage quit before. They'll be back.
OSX is still active on the forums after Willem said there will be a fix so i don't think he is really quiting. Plus, rotmg is so addicting that some of those players will come back, maybe in a month or two. But hey, in 3-5 years time I doubt many of us will still be playing realm.
Now that kabam have taken off unreleased items they need to follow with this curse of the amulet and make it stronger. The only way this game is truly gonna be fixed is if people die therefore create harder dungeons and destroy amulets. Yes, it will be a slow process but in 3-4 months people who have loads may have quit, their stocks dried up + loads more new players will distribute items more evenly.
@nilly for president 2012!
i just think hacking has went to far and the community is ridiculous, i mean what if nilly did released her autonexus that apparentley makes it almost impossible to die. Though i did spawn some items but i got rid of them before the patch cause i realized they were wrong to have and i shouldn't have them, even if i am a hacker. But i'll be back maybe January, February or March 2013, of course only if the world doesn't end.
( i think theres more things in original post.)



Goodbye Realm of the Mad God
Add me to this list.
~Adelex
Quote Originally Posted by Steeze exe View Post
Add me to this list.
~Adelex
Woah I guess the time that you waited to make your first was worth it.
Look what you people have done!
Ah well I got banned, but my 8/8 priest died earlier today, so I don't really care. I am quitting too though. Have a good one guys.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?