Second Build, No Windows >_>

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Second Build, No Windows >_>
Processor: AMD FX-8 8150 3.6Ghz (8Core)
PSU: 750/850
Mobo: Asus Crosshair IV Extreme
Memory: 24GB
Graphic Card: 1 x HD 7990 6GB - Still on delivering
HDD: 3.5TB
SDD: 60GB

Since The graphic card will be delivered probably around this week/weekend.

Don't ask why I won't go for Intel, is because I don't really like Intel.

Oh I also got spare Monitor and other item that was not listed above.
That's a good choice. AMD processors and ATI cards work well together and if you never knew AMD processors are better designed for gamers.
Games will be bottlenecked as fuark with that CPU. Your loss for not willing to go with Intel.
Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
Games will be bottlenecked as fuark with that CPU. Your loss for not willing to go with Intel.
Well Intel are crap. Got the i5 probably back in June, and after 4 weeks of OC I get burned on the CPU.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
Well Intel are crap. Got the i5 probably back in June, and after 4 weeks of OC I get burned on the CPU.
Honestly, I think Intel's hella better, never had that problem. But yeah let's not get into the whole Intel debate.

But yeah I understand you got the SSD for your system, but why didn't you get bigger than 60GB? I can understand the external HDD for all your movies/whatever, but surely you'll eventually need more than 60GB?

Anyways, looks good other than that. Better than my shitty setup currently.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


Honestly, I think Intel's hella better, never had that problem. But yeah let's not get into the whole Intel debate.

But yeah I understand you got the SSD for your system, but why didn't you get bigger than 60GB? I can understand the external HDD for all your movies/whatever, but surely you'll eventually need more than 60GB?

Anyways, looks good other than that. Better than my shitty setup currently.
Well 60GB SSD was about £10 so...... And yes it was on sales for 2 days xD
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
Well Intel are crap. Got the i5 probably back in June, and after 4 weeks of OC I get burned on the CPU.
You probably didn't tune the OC properly, thus resulting in a damaged CPU. If that was the case, it's your fault that you destroyed the processor, not Intel's.

If that didn't happen, there will always be faulty products. The quality control on these Intel CPUs are quite good 99% of the times. One isolated event like yours does NOT make Intel CPUs "crap".

Intel has the best CPUs out right now. There's no arguing that.

You have a nice rig there regardless. Congratulations on that.
Nice setup , but why the hell did you go for a 60 gb ssd? 120gb costs around 80-100 bucks lol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us