QuestionLogo For website

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Logo For website
Hello, Yes i know i can CS6 but don't want to. I'm looking for a logo saying dragonx (.net don't know you decide).... It has to free but if you want I can add you name and a custom logo in footer for people to find you. Sizes to be confirmed.

Size: Logo not to big not to small
What on it? A bucket I don't know imagination man!
PG: No ****** Stuff
Your logo: same as above but I'll link it to you thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
Hello, Yes i know i can CS6 but don't want to. I'm looking for a logo saying coderfort (.com don't know you decide).... It has to free but if you want I can add you name and a custom logo in footer for people to find you. Sizes to be confirmed.

Size: Logo not to big not to small
What on it? A bucket I don't know imagination man!
PG: No ****** Stuff
Your logo: same as above but I'll link it to you thanks...
oops cannot find the page lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
oops cannot find the page lol.
Updated name! Go ahead but it has to be HUGE because website stretches on screen.
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
Updated name! Go ahead but it has to be HUGE because website stretches on screen.
could you make me a cool sig or banner?
Might if have time!
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
Might if have time!
.
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
.
What on it?
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
What on it?
suprise me
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
suprise me
oK.. man wait for it...
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
oK.. man wait for it...
waiting
no page yet

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
oops cannot find the page lol.
Never mind LOL lost domain shall edit soon
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us