WTSWarZ 48hrs trial Key

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
WarZ 48hrs trial Key
I'm selling WarZ trial key.

Price: $2 = 1 $5 = 3
Payment: PayPal

My Rules:
- I will not go first unless your a HIGHLY TRUSTED MEMBER
- Payment is VIA Paypal only.
- We will use an Official Middleman if you do not want to go first.
- When buying, please send as a "Gift" with a note saying: "I am buying a virtual item and I will not dispute this transaction in any kind of way."
Hey I want one

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Hey I can not send you email since I have 4 posts, what is your paypal so I can send you money for 3 of the codes.
Quote Originally Posted by sejo View Post
Hey I want one

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Hey I can not send you email since I have 4 posts, what is your paypal so I can send you money for 3 of the codes.
I'll private message you!
Hi, im interested on 2 of them, add me skype : zaecler

Also u can pm me too.
Add me Skype: Nic.39
Dude, add me on skype. keen to get one asap. sj.mcdonell

cheers!
how many do you have left?
I have 3 left, I bought the Pioneer account so it came with "3 free 48hrs trial key"
+1 Legit guy, went first, fast transaction!
Sold 3 keys to rambowarr!

Stocking up tp 3 more 48hrs trial key tonight! Let me know if you want them~
Hey im interested, pm me your skype or steam ill add ya, i want 3
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?