The United States..

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
The United States..
Has failed to realizing the mistakes that we're making, and not fixing them. This is are biggest Economy's downfall on the U.S. As President in 2012, I will go back, and fix every little mistake, and big mistake the U.S has made.

I will fight for everything I believe in. As in 2012, the U.S will be a better place, because of me, yes, Wayne Newton.

Are Country has the knowledge, and power, to create an stable Economy. We're just putting it to bad use. Don't worry though, come 2012, you will see the permanence changes I'm going to make.

So please, Vote Wayne Newton 2012. So we can keep are Country alive, well, what's left of it.
You suck Russian cock.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
You suck Russian cock.
You my friend, are an illiterate jackass. You will want to vote for me, if you want your mom to stop buying your dinners with food stamps. I'll re-stabilize the whole economic state.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
You my friend, are an illiterate jackass.
The irony of this statement is so hilarious; I'm about to piss my pants.
Well, last time I checked, I'm not the one sucking my own dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
Well, last time I checked, I'm not the one sucking my own dick.
Once you understand the purposes of the world, come back to here. For now, lead yourself to the so called 'ghetto'.
Mr. Wayne,
are u actually gonna run for prez in 2012?
Quote Originally Posted by ZackArkicha View Post
Mr. Wayne,
are u actually gonna run for prez in 2012?
Why yes I am my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Has failed to realizing the mistakes that we're making, and not fixing them. This is are biggest Economy's downfall on the U.S. As President in 2012, I will go back, and fix every little mistake, and big mistake the U.S has made.

I will fight for everything I believe in. As in 2012, the U.S will be a better place, because of me, yes, Wayne Newton.
two things.

1. its not the united states fault that the world economy sucks...
2. your running for president? your not smarter than barac obama or the 1 million or so world politicians and congress members of other countries. you wouldn't be on this site, you would be on the news, talk shows, TV. not on some loser forum going unoticed.

your retarted.
and this is a shitty place to announce your candidacy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Once you understand the purposes of the world, come back to here. For now, lead yourself to the so called 'ghetto'.
ok....let me name you some cities with "ghettoes"

but before i do

ghetto is defined by meriam webster as "quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure"

so you cant tell people to fuck off.

how bout helping "Mr. president"

Cities with ghettoes: EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE UNITED FUCKING STATES

eat that Senjor Presidente
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Has failed to realizing the mistakes that we're making, and not fixing them.
Think you mean "REALIZE"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
This is are biggest Economy's downfall on the U.S.
????

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Are Country has the knowledge, and power, to create an stable Economy. We're just putting it to bad use.
I think you mean "OUR"
Believe you meant "A"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Don't worry though, come 2012, you will see the permanence changes I'm going to make.
I'm guessing this is supposed to be "PERMANENT"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
So please, Vote Wayne Newton 2012. So we can keep are Country alive, well, what's left of it.
Again I think you mean "OUR"

lol You might want to double check your grammar before you start posting messages about running for president possibly work on moving past grade 6 first .
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
Has failed to realizing the mistakes that we're making, and not fixing them. This is are biggest Economy's downfall on the U.S. As President in 2012, I will go back, and fix every little mistake, and big mistake the U.S has made.

I will fight for everything I believe in. As in 2012, the U.S will be a better place, because of me, yes, Wayne Newton.

Are Country has the knowledge, and power, to create an stable Economy. We're just putting it to bad use. Don't worry though, come 2012, you will see the permanence changes I'm going to make.

So please, Vote Wayne Newton 2012. So we can keep are Country alive, well, what's left of it.
the parts in bold are the parts i dont understand. maybe its your poor ass redneck grammar. gtfo. we dont like you here.
A President who doesn't have decent grammar, WHAT A WORLD.
I've recently just came from China, learning their language, and how they speak. Have to get use to my American grammar.

Wait till 2012 comes, you will see, yes you will.
GTFO, messing up the Republican name.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?