OutdatedClient Hexer - Update your client by yourself!

Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
Yeah I've put 13.0 --> 13.1, 13.0 --> 13.1.0, 13 --> 13.1. It says it's finished properly, but when I run the game it says it isn't updated.

Btw, I'm using Gogos 13.0 client. Tried fullscreen and non fullscreen versions.
video doesn't work...
DOESN'T WORK ANY LONGER.

It worked for 12 and below. But 13 and up, it will not work no matter what, don't even try. Please someone mark this as outdated and it is useless now.
it was pretty handy, thanks anyway
Received a virus from this, spyware. I use a custom Mac engine, so .exe's have little bearing on my computer. Just letting you all know.
Quote Originally Posted by KevinMc1 View Post
Received a virus from this, spyware. I use a custom Mac engine, so .exe's have little bearing on my computer. Just letting you all know.
Well it can detect is as a virus because it goes into a file, decompiles it and changes it. Much like a spyware would do.
so when I update it from 13.2 to 13.3 it works but it doesn't load the game when i try to connect to uswest it says some kind of error im not really sure because it just takes me to the main menu I couldnt read what it said
This does not work it kicks me from rotmg every time i log on

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

this is stupid just got trojan horse and spyware warnings
@Hux if your able to remove threads this is a proper candidate.
How much time does decompiling needs? its still decompilng :c the version is 13.2 and 13.3. and when i click on vidio proof it says "this video does not exist" (sorry for my broken english im from Russia)
Don work!! Say error 1101 --'. How to fix?
Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?