HelpNeed info about PayPal and PayZa

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need info about PayPal and PayZa
As I didnt use this, I need some help! I cant make PayPal account because my country is not listed! So is it posible to name other country? Will it work? I can make Payza but mostly on sites ppl ask for PayPal! Even if i make Payza can it work with others ppl PayPal? If i can use Payza pls explain how to link to sites where Paypal is asked! Thanks for time.
You're a bit vague, but yes, you could just sign up for a PayPal account with fake information.
However, you'll have to take it for granted you won't be able to link your credit card / bank account to it anymore: PayPal account will remain unverified
If I DOnt Have Card What I Do To Verfiy IT ?
Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoyToy View Post
If I DOnt Have Card What I Do To Verfiy IT ?
You dont have a credit card you mean?
How about your bank account?
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


You dont have a credit card you mean?
How about your bank account?
I Dont Have credit card And No Bank ACccount ? What I Can Do
Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoyToy View Post
I Dont Have credit card And No Bank ACccount ? What I Can Do
Nothing much, the only way to verify your PayPal account would be by purchasing a Virtual Credit Card online
Ok, ty, so no use of fake info cose cant use it with my VISA. What about using Payza, which i can make. Is there option to use it-even if site ask for PayPal?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Hmm idk what you mean-vague. I will trie to explain detail. When i filled main info, i come to part where need to fill country and couldnt find mine. So basicly i cant make PayPal account. I was afraid if i make fake country that it will mess things with my credit card and i wont be able to use it. At least whats use of PayPal which dont work. Country is Serbia and we are not still members of EU so its kind of wild wild west! Hahaha, sad but true. Anyway i did check payza and i can make it account, but mostly on site is asked for paypal to join. Idk does this help you understand. TY.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?