Which coding language is the TotalItem.bsv and the Weapon_AK47_B in?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Which coding language is the TotalItem.bsv and the Weapon_AK47_B in?
Title says it all, I might wanna look into that coding language and see what i can learn though

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

I need the outdated weapon hack using the file not the exe but the file. I want to analyse it and try to edit it.
^^ Trying to make Hatchet into Kris.
Quote Originally Posted by lol1362 View Post
@Caezer99 @3xtsniping. Is the editing correct?
u cahnge from hatchet .tga blah blah blah to krix.*** blah blah blah?
Can you talk to me in garena plus and teach me thanks
It's make u stuck at Weapon loading ..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?