QuestionBlackshot force close after inject hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot force close after inject hack
Guys must help me fix this problem

For example If I want inject blackshot hack using injector.after auto inject success blackshot auto close
But my friend don't have this problem!!working fine

I'm using window 7 64-bit
Alexleepro are u using the bsowned crack hack ? if yes , for what i have know it doesnt work for window 7 64bit
What I gonna need to make it work!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I'm not using bsowned hack
It worked for windows 7-64 bit la.
whre can me get a new hack bsowner already appr0ve lor please give me link if get s0me new hack .
You might need to run as Administrator if you didn't already do so.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?