A small plea
Dear MPGH-Community,
since we.. or you, meant the hackers and coders aswell, have ruined AERIA's AVA, it was no fun at all. You had to face a hacker once an hour if you had bad luck, usally it was like 2-5 hackers a day at me. But AERIA did react, not only banning accounts ( I don't know if they actually did that, but I suppose they did so) but adding a new Anti-Cheat Shield named XIGNCODE3 to stop those hacker-waves once for a timed period atleast. Of course, the Euro-Hack was very nice, and so was the EXP-Hack, but a NoRecoil/Spread Cheat, Wallhacks or SuperGuns aren't needed at all..
I know that you guys are having fun trolling kids and AERIA while hacking in public etc., and the coders are having great practice doing some .DLL's/CE-Tables, but it destroys the fun of people who are trying to have fun, even without spending tons of bucks for AERIAs Games.
But I have to ask you to spot ruining the game, give AERIA a second chance on AVA with this new anti-cheat shield as you can see they do care. I don't want to rage or flame at you guys for hacking, I know it may be fun.. but it's making an awesome game crappy.. And I know that I can't force any of you guys, but I have to try this atleast.
@ the coders, if you don't really care about the game because you do this to gain some skills, then do whatever you have to. But to the people who are downloading and using hacks, please don't make it look that much conspicuous that you're hacking as in, please, don't use SuperGun-Cheats anymore (if they'll be here again), or even better; just use Hacks for COOP-Missions, that will be fine too.
I'm saying it again, I do not want to rage or flame, this is just a 'little' plea to let AVA become a great game as it was under IJJI's. Thanks for reading this, and I'll respect anyone of you who will adhere to this.
-TheDae
since we.. or you, meant the hackers and coders aswell, have ruined AERIA's AVA, it was no fun at all. You had to face a hacker once an hour if you had bad luck, usally it was like 2-5 hackers a day at me. But AERIA did react, not only banning accounts ( I don't know if they actually did that, but I suppose they did so) but adding a new Anti-Cheat Shield named XIGNCODE3 to stop those hacker-waves once for a timed period atleast. Of course, the Euro-Hack was very nice, and so was the EXP-Hack, but a NoRecoil/Spread Cheat, Wallhacks or SuperGuns aren't needed at all..
I know that you guys are having fun trolling kids and AERIA while hacking in public etc., and the coders are having great practice doing some .DLL's/CE-Tables, but it destroys the fun of people who are trying to have fun, even without spending tons of bucks for AERIAs Games.
But I have to ask you to spot ruining the game, give AERIA a second chance on AVA with this new anti-cheat shield as you can see they do care. I don't want to rage or flame at you guys for hacking, I know it may be fun.. but it's making an awesome game crappy.. And I know that I can't force any of you guys, but I have to try this atleast.
@ the coders, if you don't really care about the game because you do this to gain some skills, then do whatever you have to. But to the people who are downloading and using hacks, please don't make it look that much conspicuous that you're hacking as in, please, don't use SuperGun-Cheats anymore (if they'll be here again), or even better; just use Hacks for COOP-Missions, that will be fine too.
I'm saying it again, I do not want to rage or flame, this is just a 'little' plea to let AVA become a great game as it was under IJJI's. Thanks for reading this, and I'll respect anyone of you who will adhere to this.
-TheDae










