WTF.. steammm..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
WTF.. steammm..
So few days ago, three Dota 2's appeared on my steam inv.
Then, I gifted one to my friend, and next day I got one more.
And again, today, I also got 1 more, so I got 4 Dota 2's in my inv now...
Dafuq is this?
Gift one to me ?
Same im just going to give away lul
Lol, dat awesome bug..
BEGGING/SOLICITING is NOT allowed. <<<
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
BEGGING/SOLICITING is NOT allowed. <<<
Soliciting involves advertisement for a service for personal profitable gain not in the interest of the community/location currently being used. Your post is irrelevant.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Soliciting involves advertisement for a service for personal profitable gain not in the interest of the community/location currently being used. Your post is irrelevant.
Me saying that was a joke. Some minions in the cf section say "No begging/soliciting". So there post is irrelevant.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Me saying that was a joke. Some minions in the cf section say "No begging/soliciting". So there post is irrelevant.
i could so tell that was a joke.
Why don't I get that
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?