WTBWTB CA Account, please read.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WTB CA Account, please read.
I have some "musts":

MUST HAVE:

PERM E-MOD / S-MOD

ALSO:
EITHER:

PERM 100 DAMAGE SNIPER. (Must be a 1-hit kill. I'd prefer a DSR SUB or a L96 Ghillie)
OR
PERM SPEC (Prefer Viper or Raven, but i'll take any.)


If the toon you have has extra perm guns, please let me know. Pix are well-loved.

Skype: bugme143
I have a MAJ4 Almost MAJ5 9 Perms..
Has Perm L96A1/Perm EMod/Tracker & More..
@stoned_hamster
i have Major 4 almost 5 with perm Emod.
Tracker knife, prankster bandanna
MEI MZP1
all kinds of stuf stuff but emod is the only perm
rest are for 60/90/day duration
except tracker knife got it for 1945 more days
Quote Originally Posted by -Bl00d- View Post
i have Major 4 almost 5 with perm Emod.
Tracker knife, prankster bandanna
MEI MZP1
all kinds of stuf stuff but emod is the only perm
rest are for 60/90/day duration
except tracker knife got it for 1945 more days
no, sorry.
I got a MAJ 5 with Perm E Mod.
Has perm Arctic Wolf, L96, and WA2000 Tactical plus some other AR's and and SMG perm.
Pretty good kdr too if youre interested
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?