Other stuff

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Other stuff
These are some of the stuff i have made long ago on another site. Names I use a lot are Myth or FPSMyth

























They look great but then again they seem LQ.
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
They look great but then again they seem LQ.
Lol, dude these are not LQ I make my shit HQ.
Quote Originally Posted by phantom149 View Post


Lol, dude these are not LQ I make my shit HQ.
Watch your tone or get out of this section. Why? Because they DO look HQ, either viewing that shit @ 19'' or 32'', still LQ.
Some of the renders don't really blend in well.
If your telling me these are HQ i believe you
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?