XIGNCODE and logitech mouse software problem
hello!
With new anticheat I cant use macros for my mouse. I have logitech G 400 and the software from logitech.
This new anticheat detects macros in logitech software and I cant put them on my mouse
from aeria forum,GM said :
Pls help me 2fix this, i need my macros!!!
btw if I rename software will that help?
With new anticheat I cant use macros for my mouse. I have logitech G 400 and the software from logitech.
This new anticheat detects macros in logitech software and I cant put them on my mouse

from aeria forum,GM said :
Known issues with XIGNCODE:
1. Logitech Logicool GamingSoftware: it might happen that the 'multi key setting' causes XIGNCODE to end the running game. To avoid this, please delete all setting of multi key on your mouse buttons and profile. Afterwards you should be good to go.
1. Logitech Logicool GamingSoftware: it might happen that the 'multi key setting' causes XIGNCODE to end the running game. To avoid this, please delete all setting of multi key on your mouse buttons and profile. Afterwards you should be good to go.
btw if I rename software will that help?
.