Happy Holidays

Posts 106–114 of 114 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
im colombian and im not unbanning you moe
dave banned you.
Dave didnt ban be JETA DID
it says banbot did it
and only dave has access to that
Omg all I see is cock suckers spamming.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Omg all I see is cock suckers spamming.
i see you doing the same hoe
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
i see you doing the same hoe
Seeing as this is the 2nd time Ive posted in this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
from yours truely

MindTek


what are everyones plans for today?

Well I was goina' fuck your mom, but my A.D.D. kicked in, and I ended up watching a spider eat a fly all day. Ohh well, there is always tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Well I was goina' fuck your mom, but my A.D.D. kicked in, and I ended up watching a spider eat a fly all day. Ohh well, there is always tomorrow.
i know right
err what holidays mate? i dont no if u no but there are no holidays today
rofl!
420 idiot
Posts 106–114 of 114 · Page 8 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?