MW3-STEAM

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Wanna trade accounts? I got BO + MW3 on my account

I want it for Portal
Wanna trade to BO and Gta IV acc ? I have 1 zombie map pack bought.
10 Dollars just because MW3 fucking suck.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
10 Dollars just because MW3 fucking suck.
Its better than BO .
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
10 Dollars just because MW3 fucking suck.
too low
only selling guys
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


Its better than BO .
thats were your so wrong..
bump .
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
I saw your posts, then I saw your posts again. Lol Wow.
Anyways, good luck on sale.
Some other guy HAD (no threat to you, account sold) a steam account with MW3, Civ V, and Fallout New vegas sold for $8. Took him a while too.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-accounts.html
o.0
he must of scammed those accs to sell them that cheap idk l0l
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post


o.0
he must of scammed those accs to sell them that cheap idk l0l
Hmm, maybe, but I don't think the buyer cares where it comes from, as long as it's not recovered.
bump need to sell come on..
I'm selling that cheap, coz you wont get 40 or 30$ for a simple MW3 account, with that money, you can simply go buy Black ops II gift in black market dude =="
Quote Originally Posted by DeathTheKido View Post
I'm selling that cheap, coz you wont get 40 or 30$ for a simple MW3 account, with that money, you can simply go buy Black ops II gift in black market dude =="
False, with that money, you can buy TWO Black Ops II gift in black market.

Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
Black Ops 2 Steam Gift
$20
trading steam account with 27 games for that one with mw3 because YOLO

my skype is: razqed
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?