Le Bot 4.8

Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
I've been using Le Bot for so long it's the best!!
How do you use the "Easy experience and gold" hack function
Quote Originally Posted by woodywu View Post
How do you use the "Easy experience and gold" hack function
Do J6 quests until you beat the power rangers in a 1v1
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
No approval yet? Come on!
So sorry for not being online 24/7.
How do get those Grades on your PING and DOWNLOAD n' stuff.
Are the shop loaders, quest loaders etc. working at all? When I load shop 288 nothing comes out
Quote Originally Posted by woodywu View Post
Are the shop loaders, quest loaders etc. working at all? When I load shop 288 nothing comes out
Yes, they are working fine here.
thanks its cool like always keep the work up
Thanks alot man This will help alot, but heads up.. I got a tip that this link got reported to a Moderator on twitter..
Quote Originally Posted by AQWBotter View Post
Thanks alot man This will help alot, but heads up.. I got a tip that this link got reported to a Moderator on twitter..
...And what the fuck they will do about it? Probably nothing.
Is the Alchemy Rep working for you guys? Cause it's not working for me.
This works great! I got the Chunin Class in like 5 minutes!
Quote Originally Posted by Frybolt View Post
This works great! I got the Chunin Class in like 5 minutes!
Well, this is what I call 'fast'
Anyways, I'm runnng out of ideas on what to add to the bot next... any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well, this is what I call 'fast'
Anyways, I'm runnng out of ideas on what to add to the bot next... any suggestions?
Add the old Dark Mystic's Name Changer and stuffs
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGodslayer View Post
Add the old Dark Mystic's Name Changer and stuffs
Not a good idea... it's a bot, not a trainer.
Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?