CoolWTTCaptain 2nd with AP guns!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Captain 2nd with AP guns!
I want to trade my captain 2 account with a few good AP guns for a different account with other AP guns.
My account has:

M2 Carbine
Silver Arrow
Python
FN57
Tar-21 Cherry (legit)

Hawkeye
Sidewinder
Desmodus
Carpio
Snow Leopard


And regular guns like:
SA58 Para
XM8
FRF2
DSR1
MP7
Kriss Super V
Veresk
Beneli
Striker
HK416
AK107BIS
M4A1 MK3
ASW
PGM

And more, all legit!

2400~ wins, 1800~ losses
1.4 SD
32k euros
500 BP

Leave ur offer and skype here, if I like your offer I will add you and we can screenshare.
Either you go first or we use a MM.
i think i will meaby trade with you i have mosin and cap guns but no more AP cap guns only euro cap guns xD
as you want?
Quote Originally Posted by excelreeder View Post
i think i will meaby trade with you i have mosin and cap guns but no more AP cap guns only euro cap guns xD
as you want?
i have fr noel chrome adn phyton for ur mosin acc
Quote Originally Posted by best gamer View Post
i have fr noel chrome adn phyton for ur mosin acc
Dont try to trade your account in my topic please!
No thanks, im looking for the same amount of AP capsule guns as I have right now.
Nope, only AVA accounts.
how much do you want if i can just buy it off of you?
I only want to trade!
Captain 5, KDR : 1.7, have kriss,mp7,veresk,k1 as pointman, para,m4a1 mk3, m14ebr, sako, l85a2, m4a1 carpio, sidewinder, ak47 hawkeye as rifleman, frf2, tpg, mad galil as rifle and sw1911 and socom as pistol. + 1500 AP ?
BUMP

Still wanna trade!
I would want it, but my account is worth A LOT more so.. no thanks :P
Quote Originally Posted by goldenlove1 View Post
I want to trade my captain 2 account with a few good AP guns for a different account with other AP guns.
My account has:

M2 Carbine
Silver Arrow
Python
FN57
Tar-21 Cherry (legit)

Hawkeye
Sidewinder
Desmodus
Carpio
Snow Leopard


And regular guns like:
SA58 Para
XM8
FRF2
DSR1
MP7
Kriss Super V
Veresk
Beneli
Striker
HK416
AK107BIS
M4A1 MK3
ASW
PGM

And more, all legit!

2400~ wins, 1800~ losses
1.4 SD
32k euros
500 BP

Leave ur offer and skype here, if I like your offer I will add you and we can screenshare.
Either you go first or we use a MM.
What you say about/
M4A1 CHROME Python Fn57 G36 Alligator ?
Orange\Red ( idont remmber)
Full LEGIT !!
Send me a message, I want to know the name.. Cuz if the name sucks I prolly dont want it :P
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?