Updated Class: LTClientShellBase + Some More Info

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Class: LTClientShellBase + Some More Info
So this is the first class I've updated by myself. I've had a lot of guidelines and help from Necrosyz on how to do it. I owe him everything. Since its my first, I thought I would share some of my findings here with you all.

You'll notice I haven't fully reversed some classes, I plan on doing them later on. I'll post if they come back with any valuable results.

Updated Class:

Code:
class CLTClientShellBase
{
public:
	CLTBase* LTBase; //0x0000 
	char Unknown0[32]; //0x0004 
	CModelClient* ModelClient; //0x0024 
	__int32 Unknown1; //0x0028 
	char Unknown2[8]; //0x002C 
	CDrawPrim* DrawPrim; //0x0034 
	__int32 Unknown3; //0x0038 
	char Unknown4[8]; //0x003C 
	DWORD cFontManager; //0x0044 
	__int32 Unknown5; //0x0048 
	char Unknown6[8]; //0x004C 
	DWORD cTextureManager; //0x0054 
	__int32 Unknown7; //0x0058 
	char Unknown8[8]; //0x005C 
	DWORD CIModelManipulaterClient; //0x0064 
	char Unkonwn9[12]; //0x0068 
	DWORD CILTRenderManager; //0x0074 
	char Unknown10[4]; //0x0078 
	DWORD CLTClient; //0x007C 
	char Unknown11[4]; //0x0080 
	DWORD CILTClient; //0x0084 
	char Unknown12[12]; //0x0088 
	DWORD ILTInstanceHandleClient; //0x0094 


};//Size=0x0098
Some Findings:

Code:
0x0ECF3F44 // Current Slot
0x235AAC50 // HeadShot Count
0x37823840 // Screen Resolution Length (Class POsted bellow)
0x37823844 // Screen Resolution Width ^^^
0x37823848 // Color Quality ^^^
Code:
class cScreenInfo	 // cScrenInfo* pScreenInfo = (cScreenInfo*)0x37823840;
{
public:
	DWORD ScreenLength; //0x0000 
	DWORD ScreenHeight; //0x0004 
	__int32 ColorQuality; //0x0008 
	char Unknown0[4]; //0x000C 
	float Unknown1; //0x0010 
	char Default[8]; //0x0014 
	virtual DWORD cQualitySettingsMgr(); //0x001C 

};//Size=0x0020
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
So this is the first class I've updated by myself. I've had a lot of guidelines and help from Necrosyz on how to do it. I owe him everything. Since its my first, I thought I would share some of my findings here with you all.

You'll notice I haven't fully reversed some classes, I plan on doing them later on. I'll post if they come back with any valuable results.

Updated Class:

Code:
class CLTClientShellBase
{
public:
	CLTBase* LTBase; //0x0000 
	char Unknown0[32]; //0x0004 
	CModelClient* ModelClient; //0x0024 
	__int32 Unknown1; //0x0028 
	char Unknown2[8]; //0x002C 
	CDrawPrim* DrawPrim; //0x0034 
	__int32 Unknown3; //0x0038 
	char Unknown4[8]; //0x003C 
	DWORD cFontManager; //0x0044 
	__int32 Unknown5; //0x0048 
	char Unknown6[8]; //0x004C 
	DWORD cTextureManager; //0x0054 
	__int32 Unknown7; //0x0058 
	char Unknown8[8]; //0x005C 
	DWORD CIModelManipulaterClient; //0x0064 
	char Unkonwn9[12]; //0x0068 
	DWORD CILTRenderManager; //0x0074 
	char Unknown10[4]; //0x0078 
	DWORD CLTClient; //0x007C 
	char Unknown11[4]; //0x0080 
	DWORD CILTClient; //0x0084 
	char Unknown12[12]; //0x0088 
	DWORD ILTInstanceHandleClient; //0x0094 


};//Size=0x0098
Some Findings:

Code:
0x0ECF3F44 // Current Slot
0x235AAC50 // HeadShot Count
0x37823840 // Screen Resolution
0x37823844 // Screen Resolution
0x37823848 // Color Quality
Nice job for a leecher
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo Jr. View Post
Nice job for a leecher
I ended up finding the class which holds some screen info. Updated main thread.

Code:
class cScreenInfo	 // cScrenInfo* pScreenInfo = (cScreenInfo*)0x37823840;
{
public:
	DWORD ScreenLength; //0x0000 
	DWORD ScreenHeight; //0x0004 
	__int32 ColorQuality; //0x0008 
	char Unknown0[4]; //0x000C 
	float Unknown1; //0x0010 
	char Default[8]; //0x0014 
	virtual DWORD cQualitySettingsMgr(); //0x001C 

};//Size=0x0020
I'm still a leecher
screen info structure is handy... Good job on updating, now its time to strengthen what you learnt and do a tutorials about it so others can learn, This is what "coding Category" of any forum is all about....

I have watched a few "coders" in this category swinging there e-penis around like they know something, best way to get respect and prove they actually do is by tutorials... ohh and posting full source code for the snippets to work... not half the ripped code from other bases and the rest you have to find your self... <-- I think you guys know what topic I am talking about..

good job and I hope your going to share what you have learnt to others, and dont be like other "coders" on here hiding there codes and nothing to say except "Learn2Code" in a category where noobs are meant to ask questions...
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
screen info structure is handy... Good job on updating, now its time to strengthen what you learnt and do a tutorials about it so others can learn, This is what "coding Category" of any forum is all about....

I have watched a few "coders" in this category swinging there e-penis around like they know something, best way to get respect and prove they actually do is by tutorials... ohh and posting full source code for the snippets to work... not half the ripped code from other bases and the rest you have to find your self... <-- I think you guys know what topic I am talking about..

good job and I hope your going to share what you have learnt to others, and dont be like other "coders" on here hiding there codes and nothing to say except "Learn2Code" in a category where noobs are meant to ask questions...
I know what topic you're talking about

And yes, I do plan to release a tutorial on this. I know what it was like not to have one and it was extremely difficult trying to find someone who could teach me this properly. I finally did.

I am still new to this, so I don't want to make one yet. I probably will very soon once I get a better hang on things.

Thanks
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?