WTSDayZ CD Keys

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ CD Keys
Starting tomorrow, November 10th, I will be selling CD keys again. The price is $4 (paypal only) per key, and its first come first serve.

The keys ARE NOT banned, as they have all been tested.

Also, if you need vouchers, you can dig up my old threads and look at them. I have nothing but solid reviews.

Skype to contact me on: chris.n1kko
Want to buy 2 Keys for $8. Added u on skype, work it out there?
Quote Originally Posted by LeXAR16 View Post
Want to buy 2 Keys for $8. Added u on skype, work it out there?
I'm online now and will be for most of the day.
Hey, Are you still logged into skype?
Quote Originally Posted by SPK1977 View Post
Hey, Are you still logged into skype?
Yes, Ive been on skype all day.
I Vouch for N1kko, straightforward, gets the job done, and fast reliable service
Waiting for you too accept me on Skype.
waiting for you on skype!
Key worked perfect. Looking to buy another. ive msg you on skype.
I wouldnt really trust this guy I have been trying to contact him for a day and a half now about my cd key I bought from him is in use and he wont reply back.
Just add, will go on street and will go back in a few minutes can u tell what is you time on skype?
Add me skype please ( gernade360 )
two keys please.
In the market for a key, waiting for response. lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us