I can help hack makers!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I can help hack makers!
I am looking for a mentor if anyone wants to use meh. i am good at testing hacks and finding the flaws/defects and i would like to learn coding. i love hacking and i want to make n00bs angry by making/helping make them
lol u got an extra 2 yrs to spare to learn C++?
Quote Originally Posted by BongoBros. View Post
lol u got an extra 2 yrs to spare to learn C++?
you can learn c++ within months if you pratice for a few hours every weekend.

and as for the first post, if some one can code a hack i think they can manage to test it, also i can tell by your post you either dont speak english as a first language or you happen to be retarded.
Yes actually and i dont know sh*t really so it may be more haha but i gotz ime
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us