WTS[Regular Supplier] Selling VCC!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Regular Supplier] Selling VCC!
I know how important VCCs are for SEing.

I have about 500 VCCs each have a amount ranging from 1$ to 4$ in them.


What I accept:

-Paypal
-Methods
-Se Service
-Amazon GC
-Amazon HD7/HD8.9 Serials
-NOOK HD+ Serials
-Papa Johns/Pizza Hut/Dominoes Gift Card.
Is this able to be used to verify paypal?
if so, PM me with your contact info.

thanks.
i got 1$ amazon gc i wanta VCC
Quote Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
@blackmoss

Yes you can use this to verify paypal.
PM'ed you with my skpe info.
Add me
Hey Amata Sora
i need a VCC i will give you a 1$ amazon giftcard ok ?
Quote Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
@iCoolio No thanks. xD
I have 100000000000(exageration) ebooks on SEing would you like to trade?
My feedback on his VCC service:

I purchased 2 cards from him total amounted to $6, but both of them do not work, so he made me screen share to prove it, which I then did and he offered me another 2-3 more cards to try before the final one was accepted and he told me it had a value of $7 in it and I could use it to purchase something online.
Subsequently, I tried but paypal claims that I need to add more value into the card to make the purchase and the item cost just 1.99USD.

So either him or paypal is lying.

Eitherway, I highly recommend everyone to steer clear of his VCC services as it was not a pleasant experience for me.
Not too sure about his amazon exploit but I sure hope it has a higher success rate.

Enjoy the $6, pal.
Quote Originally Posted by blackmoss View Post
My feedback on his VCC service:

I purchased 2 cards from him total amounted to $6, but both of them do not work, so he made me screen share to prove it, which I then did and he offered me another 2-3 more cards to try before the final one was accepted and he told me it had a value of $7 in it and I could use it to purchase something online.
Subsequently, I tried but paypal claims that I need to add more value into the card to make the purchase and the item cost just 1.99USD.

So either him or paypal is lying.

Eitherway, I highly recommend everyone to steer clear of his VCC services as it was not a pleasant experience for me.
Not too sure about his amazon exploit but I sure hope it has a higher success rate.

Enjoy the $6, pal.


Right there...
Can these VCC's verify paypal?
And before i buy i want you to clear up what happened with blackmoss.
Bump! Still selling these! And these can verify Canadian paypals!
Quote Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
Bump! Still selling these! And these can verify Canadian paypals!
Vouch copy? I don't think it works...
No vouch copies. This aint free shit. Where is your proof.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?