WTSSteam acc with all COD + Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Steam acc with all COD + Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Hi , I'm selling this steam account .

You can use middleman , but I'm not paying fees.

It's nice and secured account.



Buy out : 45$ or leave offers

Payment options : Paypal / LR

I'm new here, but I have accounts on other forums.

Leave offers here or pm me !
black ops 2 is russian or eu?
I'll buy it. add me on skype nick91b1

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

nvm, just saw that you're banned by vac..
Only modern Warfare 2 multiplayer is banned. Other games are unaffected and you can play multiplayer . I can guarantee you that !

Black ops 2 is not russian.
Quote Originally Posted by mrnajs View Post
Only modern Warfare 2 multiplayer is banned. Other games are unaffected and you can play multiplayer . I can guarantee you that !

Black ops 2 is not russian.
ok add me, lets talk.
zapbolt , I send you invite on skype .
Legit trader, no bullshit or hassle - bought the account of him.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?