Cursor appearing over programs
I don't really know where to put this so I'll put this here.
My problem is that whenever I'm playing a game, be it CoD or Fallout, my windows cursor appears over my game right in the middle of the screen every 5 minutes or so and makes it so I can't move my char until I click on the game again. When I click on the game it aims up and shoots so my hiding spot or whatever is gone and I typically die. It's starting to piss me off.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?
My problem is that whenever I'm playing a game, be it CoD or Fallout, my windows cursor appears over my game right in the middle of the screen every 5 minutes or so and makes it so I can't move my char until I click on the game again. When I click on the game it aims up and shoots so my hiding spot or whatever is gone and I typically die. It's starting to piss me off.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?
