What I think.........

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
What I think.........
Okay guys (Ariez and tht other dude). ive said it before and please dont let meh say it again, post your sigs in the show section please. thats why we have it you know?
Lol if u dnt understand what the showoff section is for,
They can better stop making sigs :/
I was gonna make a thread like this but the new gfx team should be here soon and we can sort it out then
This imnotnabdab guy is making a good point!
damn canadiens
you make no sense dick
I think this should be sticked but edit ur thread to make it more formal, instand of slacky. :P
No this should not be stickied

its common knowledge
Umm ive been posting in the showoff section ever since i noticed there was one so u should remove my name from the list
-SKULL3000- is one of the people
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us