Question[Search] Tele Kill

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Search] Tele Kill
Have someone a free telekill hack ?
I hope someone write back.

Peter101
I have that urge to stab in the face again :'(
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I have that urge to stab in the face again :'(
Agreeeeeeeed and yea its VIP hack pay or gtfo
glad u agree me )... and dont make more threads.. based on single subject.. there is another thread created by NoSearR.. with same thing..
newp dont beg :0

Begging wont improve your chances of getting it.
Unless that guy is a fag,
i dont believe that this hack is for free ...
Quote Originally Posted by peter101 View Post
Have someone a free telekill hack ?
I hope someone write back.

Peter101
You can't get it free -.-. You need to buy VIP for it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us