WTSBattlefield 3 + PREMIUM

Posts 91–105 of 196 · Page 7 of 14
Everything went very well. Very good trader vouch!
Vouch! Awesome seller!
Transaction was very smooth!
+1 Vouch.
Trade was over in 10 minutes.
All info came - even birthdate.
A+++++

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skillman View Post
Bump!!!!!!
I demand a refund -
no security answer, no way of changing any details, not even password.
Did not reply to my IMs, was not helping with replacement.
Support calls are 2.50 a minute.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skillman View Post
Bump!!!!!!
I cannot even change password.
If security answer was provided, I could change everything through live chat.
Either you, demon, help me, refund me or replace with one with security answer.
Quote Originally Posted by HereForDLs View Post
+1 Vouch.
Trade was over in 10 minutes.
All info came - even birthdate.
A+++++

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------



I demand a refund -
no security answer, no way of changing any details, not even password.
Did not reply to my IMs, was not helping with replacement.
Support calls are 2.50 a minute.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------



I cannot even change password.
If security answer was provided, I could change everything through live chat.
Either you, demon, help me, refund me or replace with one with security answer.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...l-address.html

Your fault.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I already knew about this, dumbass.
However, he didn't give me all the information I needed to change email through support, even though he promised he would provide everything.
No security answer was provided.

Therefore, I demand a refund. It is my right.
Try and search around, you may find something
My account's security question was found via google plus XD
Although he has changed the password :\
Vouch
Again no problems with my sale.
Got the account a day changed all information directly to prevent any problems.

+1 for Skillman
Posts 91–105 of 196 · Page 7 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?