ExclamationLaptop Heating Up Fast!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Laptop Heating Up Fast!
Recently, I've noticed my Laptop has been heating up faster than usual. The fan is constantly blowing and it makes a lot of noise.
It get's so bad that it sometimes shuts itself off (Particularly when I'm playing a game).

What's wrong with my laptop? And what can I do to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Recently, I've noticed my Laptop has been heating up faster than usual. The fan is constantly blowing and it makes a lot of noise.
It get's so bad that it sometimes shuts itself off (Particularly when I'm playing a game).

What's wrong with my laptop? And what can I do to fix it?
It's usually dust that has collected over time at/near the fans.
1. Try to get the dust out from the outside
2. Try to open the laptop and clean it yourself
3. Get a laptop cooler
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


It's usually dust that has collected over time at/near the fans.
1. Try to get the dust out from the outside
2. Try to open the laptop and clean it yourself
3. Get a laptop cooler
How do I clean the dust? I don't want to open up my laptop since I don't know what I'm doing.
Turned out it was just dust. I used a Dust Remover to clean my fan and vents, and now my Laptop is cool again.
Thanks FangedBeast .

-Request close
just use a vacuum
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Turned out it was just dust. I used a Dust Remover to clean my fan and vents, and now my Laptop is cool again.
Thanks FangedBeast .

-Request close
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Turned out it was just dust. I used a Dust Remover to clean my fan and vents, and now my Laptop is cool again.
Thanks FangedBeast .

-Request close
No problem
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?