WTBAmazon gift cards.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Amazon gift cards.
I am wanting to buy a $50 amazon gift card so I can get a razer deathadder ; )

will pay with paypal.You either go first or we can use a middleman!

my contact email:mpghmischief@hotmail.com
However, only Staff members, VIP members and members with atleast 2,500 posts are allowed to create new threads here.

retard should know better.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
However, only Staff members, VIP members and members with atleast 2,500 posts are allowed to create new threads here.

retard should know better.
However, only Staff members, VIP members and members with atleast 2,500 posts are allowed to create new threads here.

I'm thinking that he's a VIP member....
Why else would being a Donator automatically unlock access to post in this topic? You and I can't make threads here, yet he can.

EDIT: found the quote.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Yes, if you donate atleast $25 to receive Donator status you will be able to post in the Elite Market.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
However, only Staff members, VIP members and members with atleast 2,500 posts are allowed to create new threads here.

retard should know better.
dude,no need to call me a retard,I have read the rules. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/475-elite-...e-section.html scroll down as someones has asked about this section if they are a donator.
Quote Originally Posted by AirCanada View Post
dude,no need to call me a retard,I have read the rules. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/475-elite-...e-section.html scroll down as someones has asked about this section if they are a donator.
Maybe he was trolling you, look at his name. XD

Anyways, I have 3 $1 dollar codes on amazon. You interested? Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Maybe he was trolling you, look at his name. XD

Anyways, I have 3 $1 dollar codes on amazon. You interested? Lol.
It doesn't bother me that much so its ok.I was hoping for 1 50$ one.
Quote Originally Posted by AirCanada View Post
It doesn't bother me that much so its ok.I was hoping for 1 50$ one.
Hmm, I got the one dollar ones from AppRedeem, I might be able to change my ********* into Amazon.

EDIT: Why is the name of the popular search engine that gives out "bucks" for searching censored? It's not even similar to anything MPGH offers. Anyways, i'm 2k "cool" bucks away from being able to redeem that gift card.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Hmm, I got the one dollar ones from AppRedeem, I might be able to change my ********* into Amazon.
Well,if you have a 50$ gift card,hit me up!
You could just bought the amazon gift card off some online card shop with less what you paid for.
Quote Originally Posted by AirCanada View Post
pm me



alright thanks.
You're welcome, glad to see it gone through, even though I highly suspect that you reported me for that PM.

EDIT: I see you didn't use that guy. W/e.
@Time close this please,I got it!Thanks.
i got a 50 amazon, hit me up if your interested
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?