TalkingBefore Putting The Hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Before Putting The Hacks
Dear MPGH Memembers,
I would like to give you an advise. Before You put any hack or sound files into the True BlackShot Folder, you should make a copy of it. If the BlackShot Original File got error. Then You can replace with the copy one. This may not be good advise for some of you, but just in case if you've got error and have to download the whole files again. So do it before you regret.

Your Friendly Member,
AN0NYM0US+

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

FAQ : Where's BlackShot Folder?
>For 64-bits Users C:\Program Files(x86)\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot
>For 32-bits Users C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\Blackshot
In another words, Make a Backup folder.
Quote Originally Posted by [TT]Chris- View Post
In another words, Make a Backup folder.
yeah...they should make a backup folder...
Haha! Just kids who didn't do so.
in fact, I also backup hack folder ..
Me too I. Backup)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?