UDP Port Error

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
UDP Port Error
Hi guys,

The day before, i used the 31 guns rapid fire and I could enter rooms and start games. Today, I was not able to enter rooms and when I click on start, the game will not start. Instead, it will say something about a UDP Port Error. Anyone can help me on this?

Is it possible to find a way to disable gameguard from BlackShot itself? Does it mean that if a new bypass is found, the old hacks will still work? I'm hoping someone will find a bypass soon and/or release a multi - hack...
You will need the new multiplay_sg.dll
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
You will need the new multiplay_sg.dll
Slendyy hi long time no see.
Do you have multiplay_Sg.dll and blackshot?(edited)
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
Slendyy hi long time no see.
Do you have multiplay_Sg.dll and blackshot?(edited)

Haha yeah long time .. My account was hacked by @[tt]chris
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
You will need the new multiplay_sg.dll
Where Can I Get it from? Can u send me a copy of it to seanwong98@gmail.com OR pm me a download link of it please?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker1809 View Post
you use my rapid??
Yes I did.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Haha yeah long time .. My account was hacked by @[tt]chris
Oh dear :X Can u upload again?
you use my rapid??
dude that UDP port...... error comes when ur windows defender stops blackshot . So turn off ur windows defender or set itz protection to low!!!
Quote Originally Posted by 1999gamer View Post
dude that UDP port...... error comes when ur windows defender stops blackshot . So turn off ur windows defender or set itz protection to low!!!


Nope.. It's the multiplay_sg
Quote Originally Posted by Seanwong98 View Post
Hi guys,

The day before, i used the 31 guns rapid fire and I could enter rooms and start games. Today, I was not able to enter rooms and when I click on start, the game will not start. Instead, it will say something about a UDP Port Error. Anyone can help me on this?

Is it possible to find a way to disable gameguard from BlackShot itself? Does it mean that if a new bypass is found, the old hacks will still work? I'm hoping someone will find a bypass soon and/or release a multi - hack...
If that happen, run as admin.maybe the problem will be gone [thanks me pls]
Quote Originally Posted by danygold98 View Post
i cant do it.. ._.
Just try
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us