AntiCheat 1.4 - CB 1.4.2
AntiCheat 1.4 - CB 1.4.2
Cool, nice share. From what I've seen, more servers are starting to use this plugin other than NoCheat++, or NoCheat. NoCheat has stopped development, but correct me if I'm wrong, someone else kept it going and renamed it "NoCheat++". I also hear this plugin is very sensitive. Anyways,
/approved
/approved
From recent tests between AntiCheat and NoCheatPlus,
I've come to somewhat of a conclusion that NoCheatPlus is currenty
the more reliable anti-hacking plugin of the two.
Oddly enough, AntiCheat has more checks than NCP, but leads
to its downfall, with a handful of false-positives.
The only way to configure this is to set the check limits manually,
especially if you have a plugin like mcMMO.
On the other hand, NCP has barely any false positives, which prevents
false kicking and banning of innocent players.
There's a lot more to these two that I'm just too lazy to explain it all.
In the future, however, I believe that AntiCheat will be THE plugin if choice,
as it is CONSTANTLY being updated (stable and dev builds). They developer
takes many error tickets and tries to push a fix to the very next update.
Hardwork = Profit in the future.
Hope this helped everyone!
I've come to somewhat of a conclusion that NoCheatPlus is currenty
the more reliable anti-hacking plugin of the two.
Oddly enough, AntiCheat has more checks than NCP, but leads
to its downfall, with a handful of false-positives.
The only way to configure this is to set the check limits manually,
especially if you have a plugin like mcMMO.
On the other hand, NCP has barely any false positives, which prevents
false kicking and banning of innocent players.
There's a lot more to these two that I'm just too lazy to explain it all.
In the future, however, I believe that AntiCheat will be THE plugin if choice,
as it is CONSTANTLY being updated (stable and dev builds). They developer
takes many error tickets and tries to push a fix to the very next update.
Hardwork = Profit in the future.
Hope this helped everyone!
cool share thx
this will be good for my server
Similar Threads
WarRock Korea HacksThe Anticheat Sys On Kw 5 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacksanticheats for condition zero
0 Anti-CheatRequest:Flex Anticheat bypass?BL 0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersBypass alterIWnet Anticheat
174 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksHELP WITH ANTICHEATDJ 4
