LightbulbHelpAbout creating and using accounts for storage.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
About creating and using accounts for storage.
Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to have few hexed clients on my desktop, lets say about 3-5. And when i would start any of those or all of them at the same time, each of them would have a different account logged in ?
Thanks for the answers
Have you ever used mule-dump? It has a feature that allows logging in on a account by the press of a button. I'm not sure if this works with .swf files using a projector. If anyone has gotten mule-dump to one click log in to a projector please let us know.
@nilly It directly opens the default browser page and inserts login info... So, until and unless, you have your projector as the default browser it's not possible.
Its possible. I have mines set up with a projector.
I'll share the code when I get home.
Very simple.
1: Download Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Rockmelt.
2: Open all of them and run one RotMG in each browser.
3: Dump Dump go~~
Quote Originally Posted by Zyria View Post
Very simple.
1: Download Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Rockmelt.
2: Open all of them and run one RotMG in each browser.
3: Dump Dump go~~
Or open more than one tab in just one of those browsers?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?