WTTGood games for BlackOps2

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Good games for BlackOps2
Heyy, instead of selling my Medal of Honor Warfighter (Deluxe Edition) I want to trade it along with some other games for 1 BlackOps2 account!
The Games Are :
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Deluxe Edition)
Medal of Honor (2010)
BF3
Crysis 2
Need For Speed - Shift


Those games are in Origin, I have more to offer from Steam if needed.
Skype : liendie152
I'm just gonna tell you that your offer isn't worth anything compared to a game that just game out a day ago. I am offering 3x as much as you, and I still have no reply to this day from anybody.
Actually MoH Warfighter is only 2-3 weeks older than COD:BO2 so rethink your decision and yea I dont get any comment either..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?