Lightbulb[WTS]Epic HoN Account

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS]Epic HoN Account
Hello guys;
Recently stopped playing HoN and selling my pretty unique hon account.

Account infos;

Legacy account
Main -> 52 Level!
Acc Date:2010
Around 250Gold/1600silver
10 Subaccount(2 sub clean without stat)
170+Alt avatar(6/4gold collection,almost all EA avatars,so many limited things etc etc)
all name colors
all voice packs (without seductive pack)
All taunts (without opera thing)
A lot of courier,100+symbol,icon..

I just spend over 800$ for that account.As I said pretty unique for collectors.

I am planning to sell around 200$.

If you are interest just pm me and we will talk
Quote Originally Posted by WillyBilly View Post
Hello guys;
Recently stopped playing HoN and selling my pretty unique hon account.

Account infos;

Legacy account
Main -> 52 Level!
Acc Date:2010
Around 250Gold/1600silver
10 Subaccount(2 sub clean without stat)
170+Alt avatar(6/4gold collection,almost all EA avatars,so many limited things etc etc)
all name colors
all voice packs (without seductive pack)
All taunts (without opera thing)
A lot of courier,100+symbol,icon..

I just spend over 800$ for that account.As I said pretty unique for collectors.

I am planning to sell around 200$.

If you are interest just pm me and we will talk
Add me on facebook : www.facebook.com/clapclaphand
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?