UnhappyHelpGetting stutters when playing Multiplayer/Singleplayer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Getting stutters when playing Multiplayer/Singleplayer
Hey, I bought BO2 today and when I entered the multiplayer mode, everything seemed fine: there was not stuttering or lag on the menu screens. But as soon as i joined the game, I started getting stutters every second! No one else on my friends list seems to be getting this problem and I've updated all my drivers and verified my game cache. I was wondering if anyone on MPGH had any idea what the problem is and how to fix it!

Thanks alot!

~StagMan
You running an Nvidia card? Beta drivers are available that greatly increase BO2 performance.
Quote Originally Posted by StagMan View Post
Hey, I bought BO2 today and when I entered the multiplayer mode, everything seemed fine: there was not stuttering or lag on the menu screens. But as soon as i joined the game, I started getting stutters every second! No one else on my friends list seems to be getting this problem and I've updated all my drivers and verified my game cache. I was wondering if anyone on MPGH had any idea what the problem is and how to fix it!

Thanks alot!

~StagMan
Same here, i'm using an ATI card.
I hate to bump this, but I have this problem as well [using a 7770 I know, but still] and it's making the game impossible to play.
set it in low priority, it fixed the stuttering for me
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us