KEY HACK?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
KEY HACK?
IS there any key hack? i saw a guy buying lot of keys
in asia south east?
Actually, I saw some red star on USSouth buy at least 3 inventory's worth of tomb keys. I thought the same thing to myself, but there was nothing about it on these forums so I assumed he just bought all the gold himself.
well, before they patched the item hacking i was one of the few ones buying it for 5 gold each(due to the hack, took beachzone keys too but nvm bout them).


it's patched as far as i know, but it would be brilliant if someone came up with a new exploit
yes in asiasouth east!! in 1 hour he owned / opened more than 25
Nope!
I was there too...
Hey I'm Indian too
lolwat?, i was only doing private tombs, beachzones lol.....

wasn't me :s
one of my guild member is rich (probably from selling items for UCG or something) and he buys 8 at a time
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?