RC at RR

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
RC at RR
Hi Fellas! Teleport works fine, but after a week i noticed a thing.

I have 2 lvl40 char, just to teleport in RR(generator).

The coordinates is given by xkhen, I press X-coordinates, I see RC from a far, but when I press the Y-coordinates, no RC?

It happened 3 times both for my char. For real, I see the RC from a far for 2 seconds then vanished?

Is GM are on my char? LOL

don't know how to upload the screenshot properly.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethack13 View Post
those are ghost RC
what do you mean by that?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uploader619 View Post
what tele hack are you using so i can verify also
from xkhen teleport, the BETA tweaked thing.
Quote Originally Posted by mynameischoi View Post
Hi Fellas! Teleport works fine, but after a week i noticed a thing.

I have 2 lvl40 char, just to teleport in RR(generator).

The coordinates is given by xkhen, I press X-coordinates, I see RC from a far, but when I press the Y-coordinates, no RC?

It happened 3 times both for my char. For real, I see the RC from a far for 2 seconds then vanished?

Is GM are on my char? LOL

don't know how to upload the screenshot properly.

what tele hack are you using so i can verify also
Quote Originally Posted by uploader619 View Post
what tele hack are you using so i can verify also



GM of Dragon nest sea..spying..hahahahaha
Can u post the the Tele hack for RR???
Quote Originally Posted by ak0nalangbfm0 View Post
Can u post the the Tele hack for RR???
the Coordinates is tru xkhen thread sir.

X: 8360
Y: -3620

put it in the Cheat Engine, just follow the guide or sir xkhen.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sweethack13 View Post
what should be better man? what should i do if the RC dont spawn 100%?
is still the same RC location for RR?
guys any good map to teleport for fast leveling for level 40 character ?
Quote Originally Posted by yajlemmor View Post
GM of Dragon nest sea..spying..hahahahaha
Oh no! We're Doomed!!
cant seem fit in to the coordinates of rc in west armory.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?