TalkingOutdatedBFBC2 Trainer Praxeus + 3

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
please name song hack BFBC2 Trainer Praxeus + 3
nexuis is back now so itll work and ill do an undetected pb one but itll eventually be detected
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
nexuis is back now so itll work and ill do an undetected pb one but itll eventually be detected
Should we run it in any particular way? As in start game first, then load it when in lobby; or start hack first, then launch game?
Well I just tried joining a server then running it and nothing happened...
on the non punkbuster server working for me :P
Yeah... I even went on the nexuis server... What did you do? I signed in as my nexuis account, then joined a non punkbuster server, ran the trainer and nothing works :/ i click F2 or whatever they where and I could hear a beep, but nothing actually happened in game
works perfect for me dude.. thanks ZREAL. If u upload anything else i'll be sure to grab it
Works perfect!
Good job, nice hack, works on W x64
Quote Originally Posted by xberibeyhan View Post
still works?
No fewafasdfAFAFSDFDASFASDFADSFDAS
Just used it, i can confirm it's working perfectly! thanks man.
Upon opening the hack file what is the music played before your open your game?
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?