nVidia or AMD

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3


You are all wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


You are all wrong.
So many graphics cards.... That guy must be in nerd heaven.
Always go with Nvidia. AMD sucks even though I have it. I believe Nvidia has better update drivers, but AMD is cheap and is just enough...
Quote Originally Posted by Pheles View Post
Always go with Nvidia. AMD sucks even though I have it. I believe Nvidia has better update drivers, but AMD is cheap and is just enough...
I am commander Shepard and this comment is full of retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
I am commander Shepard and this comment is full of retard.
That's fine. I am Commander 3.14 and this comment is full of love.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us