Buying $20 UGC.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Buying $20 UGC.
Buying $20 UGC. Message me if selling.
IGN: Adelex
Warning:
Do not go first with this user. Use a middleman. or make him go first
You're putting out a warning because I would not go first? okay.
Quote Originally Posted by Steeze exe View Post
You're putting out a warning because I would not go first? okay.
No because you gave me a fake code and said you refused to go first because "you got scammed for 200$"
I don't think I said I got scammed for $200 and I didn't even give you the whole code...
You scammed me for my stuff. I posted with screens to off. forum but you said i lied it? ahah.
go away, kiddy
I AGREE WITH PENDAL331
scammer! don't trust him!
youre the scammer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?