[PLAYDGN] Lv 31 Needed! READ!
Hello, MPGH.
I will need a PlayDGN level 31 account for trying a CC hack.
I'm not a scammer, all I need is an account that can donate. All i'm gunna say..
If you could please send me a account with a donate option that would be great!
NOTE: I'm not a scammer and even to prove it you can send me a complete stripped out character which is a noob account or on the other hand it would have "No items" on it.
ALSO if this hack works you'll be the first too know.
~Kainzz
I will need a PlayDGN level 31 account for trying a CC hack.
I'm not a scammer, all I need is an account that can donate. All i'm gunna say..
If you could please send me a account with a donate option that would be great!
NOTE: I'm not a scammer and even to prove it you can send me a complete stripped out character which is a noob account or on the other hand it would have "No items" on it.
ALSO if this hack works you'll be the first too know.
~Kainzz