[Poll] Ideas or whatever

PollShould there be?
Simply Yes55% · 6
Ok idea0% · 0
Simply No27% · 3
Bad idea18% · 2
11 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Poll] Ideas or whatever
DETAILS



now understand and discuss
nvm

i get it now


nah .. keep sucking dick and swallow

...then why

why did you post here
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
...then why

why did you post here
cuz it says

"DISCUSS PEOPLE"
lmfao i voted simply yes xD
either way
you suck cock
thats something you shouldnt be proud of
you homosexual fuck
its the internet, get the fuck over it
youre a fucking cock sucker
get the fuck over ranks.
i edited it
what if your not a person?
CS is just like slavery
I've given up everything 'till it seems so fucking wrong
I've always been tied to you, now the bond is fucking gone
You're just a victim
Of your own decisions
And your desperation
Is like watching an accident

I reject the way you need
To hurt yourself to get to me
I will break away from you
My regret is knowing you

You've thrown away everything and you hope I sympathize
It's kind of like slavery to a world of fucking lies
You're not the victim
Of your own addictions
And your desperation
Now you won't get my sympathy

This feels like slavery
This ends it all
This feels like slavery
Swallow it all
at least vote niggah
because you called me black/ Dirty I will not.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us