ExclamationHow to eliminate textures [not a hack]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
oh i forgot to attach here the screen shots oh and thats not a cham hack is the same thing like textures
Combat-Arms_01.jpgattachment deleted · 166 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 157 downloads before removal
what is that used for? its easyer to play this way ? is it showing place we can climb?
yea agree with simoon, graphics is much better with texture of the map, i have no texture for my characters and my opponite, much better to see
yea i know but there is some hacks that are already patched so i find this and i post it here i dont like it but there will be people that would like
The only use for that I could think of, is to be able to play Combat Arms on a shit computer. Thanks for the post though, interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by Owned!!! View Post
The only use for that I could think of, is to be able to play Combat Arms on a shit computer. Thanks for the post though, interesting.
thanks for describing me ima use this LMAO!
Wait, I know I'm double posting but I have a problem. I followed exactly what you said but the textures for the map are only gray. How do I make it so that the character skins are also gray. Since my computer sucks I still lag.
Quote Originally Posted by OniSystem View Post
Wait, I know I'm double posting but I have a problem. I followed exactly what you said but the textures for the map are only gray. How do I make it so that the character skins are also gray. Since my computer sucks I still lag.
will someone please answer this i hate fking lag
old news this has been known for years....and it has been reposted many times it just helps u see ppl...
lol u leeched it and this has already been released
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?