Le Bot 4.9

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
@JamesRo

Can you fix the Golden Dragon Spear bot ...?
After it joins chaoscave and gathers the 3 mushrooms from the dracopyre, it doesnt continue to the next place.
Quote Originally Posted by Lifes View Post
@JamesRo

Can you fix the Golden Dragon Spear bot ...?
After it joins chaoscave and gathers the 3 mushrooms from the dracopyre, it doesnt continue to the next place.
I'll fix it.
@JamesRo

Thanks a lot!

I would also appreciate if you added Chaorrupted Gems bot for the span war.
Woooow Thanks for this new update...!!

Looking forward for the new chronospan rep bot...
It'll be coming out this week, I think
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
It'll be coming out this week, I think

Oh......i'll surely love it
When will 5.0 be realeased good to see u updating quick gl
Hm... I still need to add some more features before I release it
Is their something wrong with get drop packets?
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?