QuestionSolvedNew to hacking, need some help.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New to hacking, need some help.
Okay so first off I am new to this thread and hacking. But I want to learn how to hack AVA. If I post this in the wrong thread (I'm pretty sure that I didn't) I apologize and I understand if it gets closed/moved. I checked the tutorials but didn't see anything that would help me out. So, If there is any tutorial or post or thread that could help me get started on hacking AVA, I would really appreciate it. I just don't want to be one of those annoying people who post and say NEED HACKS PLEASE. Thanks.
well ur about a month late the new anti cheat is not to my knowledge fully bypassed at the moment there are some mods and stuff but untill there is a new working bypass the hacks are on hold as i said i may not have all the info right by the time you read this a minion and or mod may have responded to the thread with more info welcome to the forum and just chillax and wait like the rest of us this is a really great site and forum
I agree man. This is a great site, hacks, designers, artists. the lot............ Fantastic!
We're currently testing a few ideas out, but so far we have no hacks that are working completely. Just wait patiently while we work on a bypass. Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?