Make Work Injector [ Manually , Auto ]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Make Work Injector [ Manually , Auto ]
Hello. Today I Want Release How to Make Work Injector

Program : Microsoft Visual Basic Express Editionⓘ

First, Open Microsoft Visual Basic Express Edition.

File \ New Project \ Window Forms Application. " Enter Program Name You Want "


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In Visual Basic. Insert Item ↓

Label x ( 5 )

RadioButton x ( 2 )

Check Box x ( 1 )

Button x ( 6 )

ListBox x ( 1 ) Text :[ DLLs ]

Text Box x ( 1 )

Timer x ( 1 )

Open File Dialog x ( 1 )
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Click Form 1

Code:

Download Attachments .


[ Virus Scan ]

Virus Total Scan :
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e23f...is/1353422654/ⓘ

Virus Jotti's Scan :
Source Code.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Edit Item Name .


Credit : @Kingsurff

Source Code
Source Code_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 110 downloads Scanning…
You posted in the wrong Section, I guess. Hmm..
Quote Originally Posted by [TT]Chris- View Post
You posted in the wrong Section, I guess. Hmm..
If Admin Approve, Just Download :>

If Thread Close, I Won't Release Injector Source Code Already.
waw..kingsurf.. u are rly coder.. hacker.. why dun u edit by pas for pink cham..
Quote Originally Posted by jhonkumpat View Post
waw..kingsurf.. u are rly coder.. hacker.. why dun u edit by pas for pink cham..
This source code you can find all over the internet dude.
Quote Originally Posted by jhonkumpat View Post
waw..kingsurf.. u are rly coder.. hacker.. why dun u edit by pas for pink cham..
He's Google for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Approved...
Thank you for all the administrators I love you.
Thank you very much. I finding this program so long time. and Thanks for teaching us.
Thank you very much. I finding this program so long time. and Thanks for teaching us.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us