The Spartan

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
The Spartan
Just kinda fekkin around trying something a little different from the normal sigs I usually do. Rate and crit would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the double post. sig updated.
Im no a fan of popouts and for that reason 6/10
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
Im no a fan of popouts and for that reason 6/10
If you don't mind, could you maybe be a bit more detailed with your rating? to take 4 points off of a sig just because you don't like a certain style seems a bit rushed in judgement. Maybe explain the other things that need work? People really won't get any better at gfx if you rate things that simply. I understand you can do whatever you want, and say whatever. It's just more of a request, since I'm new at gfx and can use some crit with something more constructive than that.
Okay, The C4d's are to much and the red and white spallers at the top doesnt match, the render looks too choppy and looks like all you did was lower the opacity, i dont like that fire thing that goes through him it justs neglects the renders image. Also I hate popouts. But still i could see where you where going with this. Better reply now?
it gets cut off on the sides :\
Brushes look nice though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
it gets cut off on the sides :
exactly which shows where the image ended whiich is what i hate about popouts and you accounting for that its annoying
Heheh, much better. Actually I didn't touch the opacity on the render. It was sharpened and than faded to darken, lightly erased at the hardlines, burned at the edges, than dodged at focal points. I totally agree with you about the red and white spatter, I should have used render colors for that. As far as the fire that goes through the render, thats actually part of the render, I was gonna dupe, than decided to make it look like a flaming arrow rushing by him to explode into the c4d. Honestly this isn't one of my better sigs, I just wanted to try something a bit different. Thanks for the crit, I really appreciate that.
No problem lol glad i can critize
It nice, but seems kinda strange, it like a character that got put into the future? ....that's just how it seems to me...
yeah the top one I like but im not too fond of eagles
Eagle: 3/10
Spartan: you gave me a new subject to render with... 9/10
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
yeah the top one I like but im not too fond of eagles
Eagle: 3/10
Spartan: you gave me a new subject to render with... 9/10
Lol..I put more work into the one with the eagle than I did with the Spartan sig. I made that mountain with brushes and effects.
The render looks a bit squished. When you resizing the render. Hold shft then drag to the size you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
The render looks a bit squished. When you resizing the render. Hold shft then drag to the size you want.
I know how to resize a render..It's probably because his arm gets cut off, because I did scale this correctly. Thanks for the feedback.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?